Intel® HD Graphics Drivers support embedded platforms based on the Intel® Core™ microarchitecture. Specific Intel® platforms are listed in the Supported Platforms tab below. Operating systems are listed in the Supported Operating Systems tab.
Graphics driver features by platform are documented in the Intel® Built-in Visuals Product Guide, the Intel® Processor Graphics for Intel® Pentium® and the Intel® Celeron® Product Guide. For embedded platforms based on the Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® Pentium® processor or Intel® Celeron® processor with chipsets older than the Intel® 5 Series Chipset, refer to Intel® Embedded Graphics Drivers documentation.
Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Linux* are available in source format at www.intellinuxgraphics.org. Support for Intel graphics hardware in Linux distributions is determined by individual operating system vendors. Intel does not develop distribution-specific drivers for Intel HD graphics. All Linux driver components are up-streamed to their respective repositories once per quarter. Information on these components is posted on www.intellinuxgraphics.org under the Download section. Distributions may pick up components as they choose.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows* 8/8.1
- Microsoft Windows* 7
- Microsoft Windows* XP
- Microsoft Windows* Embedded Standard 7
- Microsoft Windows* Embedded POSReady 7
- Microsoft Windows* Embedded Standard 2009
- Microsoft Windows* Embedded POSReady 2009
Intel® Processor Platforms for Embedded Applications
- 5th generation Intel® Core™ processors based on the mobile U-processor line
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® QM87 and HM86 chipsets
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Q87 chipset
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ and Intel® Celeron® processors with mobile Intel® HM76/QM77 Express Chipsets
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600, E5-2600 v2, and E5-2400 families with Intel® Communications Chipset 89xx Series
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium® and Intel® Celeron® processors with Intel® Q67/B65/H61 Express Chipsets
- Intel® Xeon®, 2nd generation Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium®, and Intel® Celeron® processors with Intel® C206 chipset
- Intel® Core™ i7, Core™ i5, Core™ i3, and Celeron® processors with mobile Intel® QM57 and mobile Intel® HM55 Express Chipset