Compute Performance, Large Memory Capacity, and High Efficiency
Intel® Server Board S2600WF product family delivers power and performance at peak efficiency in a 1U and 2U rack mount server form factor that features the energy efficient dual 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family. High memory capacity, networking, storage, and I/O flexibility combine with innovative design to provide an exceptional and reliable server for business IT, appliance, data center, cloud, and high performance computing (HPC) applications.
Powerful Compute Combined with Flexible I/O, Storage, and Networking Capacity
- Dual CPU sockets with support for the 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family
- Up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs
- Up to 12 Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory modules (six per CPU)
- Three riser card slots with support for up to eight PCIe* 3.0 add-in cards for high configuration flexibility
- Four onboard PCIe* OCuLink connectors for direct attach NVMe* 2.5” SSD support
- Networking flexibility via 10G SFP+ and 10GBase-T OCP mezzanine modules
- Available in 1U and 2U systems with support for up to 24 NVMe* drives in a 2U chassis
- Support for the full line of Intel® RAID Modules
Future-Ready Platform for the Multi-Cloud, Data-Fueled Enterprise
The S2600WF product family is built with the latest 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family. This latest generation processor is designed for performance with high scalability and resiliency with no I/O compromise, and supports a wide range of existing and emerging workloads. The S2600WF product family uses a number of key processor advancements:
- 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor
- Support for Intel® Optane DC persistent memory
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost) (Vector Neural Network Instruction)
- Cornelis Networks integration delivering 100Gb/s port bandwidth for improved performance and lower latency in medium to large clusters
- Intel® QuickAssist Technology (Intel® QAT) delivers up to 100Gbps performance for authentication, public key functions, and compression/decompression workloads, while freeing up CPU cycles and reducing demands on the server
- Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC) enables high-performance, highly scalable CPU-based RAID with NVMe* with high IOPS and low latency
Accelerating Time to Market with Innovative Data Center Solutions
The S2600WF product family is a foundational component of Intel® Data Center Blocks (Intel® DCB). These fully-validated, unbranded server systems include Intel's latest Data Center technology – already optimized to work better together – allowing partners to accelerate time to market with reliable data center solutions. The process of configuring and validating the components of solutions that are tuned to meet specific customer requirements is a complex and resource-intensive process. Intel® Data Center Blocks (Intel® DCB) based on the S2600WF family can help reduce this complexity, making it easier to build innovative server solutions that can support the demands of today’s data center workloads.
Verify Authenticity with Transparent Supply Chain
To address customer security concerns and guard against counterfeiting and malware, the S2600WF family features the Transparent Supply Chain, which enables the ability to verify the authenticity of board components and firmware.
- Digitally signed statement of conformance
- Platform certificates provided with a secured firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Server component data tracked and saved for 20 years
- Firmware load verification
Built with Intel Quality, Reliability, and Performance
Intel® Server Products are backed by Intel’s design excellence and manufacturing expertise to deliver processing power with high levels of flexibility, manageability, and reliability.
Product and design quality is paired with three-year standard warranties and robust technical and incident resolution support to ensure customer satisfaction.