What’s New in 20.3
Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software 20.3 supports the newest FPGA family:
Intel® Agilex™ FPGAs
The 20.3 release of the Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software is an intuitive design environment that will help you meet your power and performance requirements and reduce your overall development effort. Features in 20.3 release include:
- Design Assistant design rules for Synthesis, CDC, RDC, and timing
- Improvements to Platform Designer
- Support for flipflops in ECO compile
- Back Annotation compilation GUI
- Power and Thermal Calculator new look and feel as well as introduction of the Thermals tab for thermal modeling
- New and updated compilation reports
Documentation and Support
Find technical documentation, videos, and training courses for Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software.
Subscribe to the Intel® FPGA Newsletter
Do you want the latest info about Intel® FPGAs, Programmable Accelerators, and power solutions? Looking for hot tips on training and tools? Click here to subscribe to the Intel Inside Edge Monthly Newsletter.