Intel® Quick Sync Video is disabled with Edius 7.53.10 version
Any Intel Processor that supports Intel® Quick Sync Video feature for processor graphics
Any Windows operating system that supports the application listed on
Intel Quick Sync Link
Example System Configuration:-
Operating System: Windows - 10 ( 64 -bit )
Processor: Model No - i7 6700k
How to fix it:
Intel® Quick Sync Video delivers fast conversion of video for portable media players, online sharing, and video editing and authoring.
To check if the processor supports Quick Sync Video, follow these steps:
- Check this page that is filtered for all processors with Intel® Quick Sync Video enabled or
- Go to the product specifications site and choose the processor family then drill down the the exact processor(s) you'd like to check.
- Look under Processor Graphics section to see if enabled with Intel® Quick Sync Video
- If the Intel® Quick Sync Video is set to No- The processor does not support the feature
- If the Intel® Quick Sync Video is set to Yes – The processor supports Quick Sync
If Intel® Quick Sync Video is set to Yes and still it’s showing disabled or is not working , follow the below steps:
1. The BIOS needs to be latest for the motherboard
2. The Windows build should be updated to the latest
3. Update the graphic drivers to the latest based on the processor model
4. Install a compatible software that uses the Quick Sync feature to get the feature working for the processor from the listed below section for Quick Sync Video Enabled Application
Click: Intel Quick Sync
Cause & More Information:
THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN USED BY OUR CUSTOMERS BUT NOT TESTED, FULLY REPLICATED, OR VALIDATED BY INTEL. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. ALL POSTINGS AND USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE.